Friday, April 20, 2007

Really thanks F&J, thanks for giving me a chance to join the F Forum, I enjoy the lunch in JW M hotel more than the event. This is really boring, very corporate and all the settings look the same. If we have some more budgets, we can do more and better. I did the crazy things, i took snaps during lunch. Just feel the dishes are quite pretty but bad tasted.
Seasonal melon + parma ham + pine nuts
n
Chicken breast + chutney and tomatoes
n
Lychee Tea Creme brulee + almond tuiles + berries
= Horrible

I am about to give up.. I feel guity when my boss treats me something good. That's not easy to past 5 months and I had already setting up. Hows things will go? What can I do?

btw, i have a pain in my throat, that must be the recent gathering at Ming's Home, i have eaten 2 packs chips....... help......

No comments:

Post a Comment