@this point, i have to go thru each item on my wedding checklists. All i wish is a concise n memorable wedding.
i have a roll of books to read to prepare essays. Counting 5-6: Eng, Philosophy, Curriculum, IT and 2 portfolios.
Just noted that due to the last suspended, i have to teach one more chapter.
i took an evening visual arts course with Ki starting fr. next wk and this is really a nice gathering time for we.
i joined the voluntary Eng. teaching prg. and may need to work a single day per week until Dec.
@I know i need your help, my friends~~
thx. amy, phoeby, sandy and yuki
thx. ki, ca, lim, bo
You are on my sister's list and I need yr ideas on choosing things indeed.
thx. sister mari, brother pat and tere
You are on my reception and personal consultant list. i need your advice because you are experienced.
thx ling and fish
You are on my design and decoration consulant list. i need your help because you are expert in 2D and 3D fields. I like mushroom. may i take a mushroom cloud for the card? ~.~
thx little O: I hope you can be my ringbearer but you are still v. young, a 4y old boy. Some worries, nono.. you must take our rings and keep it for bargaining sweets.
I want to keep 1 post / day on my T.Tea blog but seems imposs.. Actually i dun know who are here n enjoy reading my words## Not many of my ffs are bloggers. They usually tell they wanna do a nap instead ^%^May be, I have to use write as usual then.
White velvet covered with black cages and a silver bird printed. My diary.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDelete