Is that your dream wedding photo, with many sheep as your background~ romance. This bride is very beautiful~ kind of perfect match.
I cant attend my papa's BD dinner gathering this year. I posted these to my family and they must be loving it. The one with Sheep is for little owen~
I were There~~~ OneTreeHill~~~ lots of sheep and they were bigger than what i can imagine. I cant come closer to them even i pretend a sheep and walk slow. haha~~
I love the shadows, with the sun light get through, this is really a nice place to go. Utimate nature~
I am hanging on a trunk, not climbing. One of my classmates said, we should take off our shoes to climb upper, crazy... we are not monkeys at all.
Feeding birds with "garlic bread", birds will get sick?
A karaoke system has been arranged and look at this classmate, he enjoyed with Chardy~
2nd Friday night gathering at a Korean BBQ, NZ has 400 million pop, and half is asian from China/ Korean. Korean restaruant is everywhere. I ate a lot of Kimchi, but not that chili then in HK, i guess that NZer is not fond of Spicy food.
He is Mr. Hogg, the teacher in next room. He played with kids during his Physical education lesson. He looks like J. Law.
Another 100%icecream at OneTreeHill, i got a rasberry favor and Annie, again, hocky pokey~
SOme of my classmates came to my host home yesterday and we did a BBQ with a Moet~
Moet in NZ is not that expensive, this large size champaign cost around HK$600~
This is the school where I had my block practise. I m in classroom 11, the senior form, kids age from 10-11. Over 10 ethics are in my class, NZ, Tongun, African, Chinese, Turkish, Filipino, Iranian, European, Indian, Korean, Malaysian, Polish, Sri Lanka and Africian. They all speak fast and fluent Eng, even many of them, Eng is not their 1st language.
Do we look alike? She is jessica in room 11 also. She has dark blond hair and very big eyes. She forgot to bring her "hat" so she was not allowed to have the "sports" in that afternoon. Ahh.. Sun light is very strong is NZ, so all students have to wear a hat when they are doing outdoor activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment