Sunday, November 18, 2007

My first week in NZ

This is Henry, he is a music lover, very good at music and can play a musical composition reverses.


Henry's brother, Tom. He is very good at Maths and TV games. I share my NDS to him and he invites me to play games with them. I love them, so lovely~~


Annie's favor: Hocky pokey milk, rich and very creamy~~


In Mcdonald's, yummi~~

THx, Steven, a xlll t-shirt, i am now wearing as pajamas, i was being snapped at the street of downtown~



I have reached the Mt. Eden Vocano, very nice to go but i had a bit sun burnt~



My 1st school visit to B.B. Intermediate, he was nearly a gifted child with excellent performance in Maths, he looks like a scottish more than a Kiwi~ THIS is timothy~




WE went to Kelly Tarlton's. WE paid NZ$26 to and visit Penguin, sharks, eel,... very close to them~




We did a lot of presentation in this "International Classroom" where every I.Program students from HK should have gone~~



THis is rae, all of us went to picnic, under a big tree, we called that moment "sharing", we shared some that we never talked about in HK.

I have a Choc Hockey Pocky Icecream at Wendy's Icecream shop, yummi~~





I reached the top of Mt. Eden~~~








First visit to a Maori House, they are the aboriginal people in NZ and we had greeted by a Maori and talked to us with a strange language. We need to sing a song and present a gift, we selected "Under the Lion mountain". well done~



We arrived Mission bay, what a excellent bay, we were so excited because I have never seen a beautiful scene before. The water is clear and there are lots of people fishing at the pier, they have got a feet-long fish~~ crazy~

1 comment:

  1. 見倒你d相亦令我想起canada. 夏天很舒服呢! 在香港是絕對不能感受到的.

    ReplyDelete